To help you out, we’ve put this suggested kit list together for you.
- Several sets of exercise kit – suitable for training outside in warm weather. You may find you wear a couple of different sets of gym kit per day.
- Trainers (bring along a couple of pairs if you like – as you will be living in these! It may be an idea to bring one pair with better grip for activities such as hill walking off-road and one pair more suited to running / circuits)
- Flip flops or sandals for the beach / poolside
- Swimwear – maybe a couple of different items (suitable for relaxing by the pool, or something more serious for our swimming sessions!)
- Goggles for the swimming sessions and a swim cap. You will receive a swim cap when you arrive so don’t worry if you don’t have one.
- Lightweight long-sleeved top for wearing during the day if you have sensitive skin and would like to avoid the sun.
- Clothes for wearing in the evening – everyone tends to wear casual clothes in the evening. Bring along a warm layer for any cooler/ windy evenings.
- Sunhat or baseball cap – you’ll be spending a lot of time outdoors so please ensure you are covering up as much as you can
- Suncream – make sure you have sufficiently high factor for your skin and make sure the cream is waterproof, as you’ll also have pool sessions.
- Backpack (Approx 10-15 litre) – Often a good idea to carry your kit with you throughout the day so you don’t have to keep trekking back to your room, which may be at the top of a hill! If you have a camelpak style rucksack (with water bladder), these can be very handy for long trekking sessions.
- Hand wash clothes detergent – you won’t be wanting to wear the same kit for longer than a day so you may find it convenient to wash a couple of things through the week. With the heat and breeze it dries in no time!
- Large Water Bottle. We don’t recommend drinking the water on the island but large water bottles can be purchased from the hotel supermarket. It will be useful to have a sports water bottle you can fill up.
- Small sweat towel
- Sports Hydration Tablets/Powder – this is STRONGLY recommended to ensure you stay properly hydrated with essential salts and minerals your body needs for high intensity exercise. 1 tablet per day would be sufficient.
- UK to euro plug adapter
- Insect repellent
- Ear plugs & eye mask – if you are a light sleeper, don’t forget that you may be sharing a room and you may not necessarily share the same body-clock as your roomie!
- Any personal medication that you are required to carry with you.
- Euro currency – there is one ATM in resort but you may find it more convenient to take enough currency with you
- Travel Insurance documentation – please note that our package does not include travel insurance and it is essential that you arrange this for yourself.
- E111 Health Travel Card
- Sense of humour!
PLEASE NOTE TOWELS ARE PROVIDED BY THE HOTEL.